ClientThe Carlsberg Group
- Improved and standardized telephony infrastructure
- High quality service for multi-country customers
- Efficiency in handling orders and queries
- Unified communications for more than 8500 extensions
- Danish brewing company
- 4th largest in the world
- 45,000 employees
- Products sold in more than 150 markets
The Carlsberg GroupThe Carlsberg Group is a Danish brewing company founded in 1847 by J.C. Jacobsen with headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark. The company’s main brand is Carlsberg Beer, but it also brews Tuborg as well as many other local beers. More than 45,000 people work for the Carlsberg Group, and their products are sold in more than 150 markets around the globe. In 2008, the Group sold more than 120 million hectolitres of beer, which is about 100 million bottles of beer a day.
The standardisation of disparate telecommunication platforms became an increasing need for Carlsberg to support their efforts of delivering high quality service on an international basis. At the same time, the new telephony platform had to be flexible enough to meet the future requirements of one of the world-leading brewing companies, including their target of moving 40 per cent of their existing extensions to mobile solutions. Another key consideration would be the ease with which systems and end users could be migrated to the new platform.
"It was important for us to find a solution that would give us a more efficient way of handling orders and queries, as well as offer the same experience and ease of use across numerous countries."
- Aastra MX-ONE®
- Solidus eCare® Multi Media Contact Centre
- Unified Communications Suite integrating Microsoft® OCS and SAP ERP
- 40% mobile extensions
- Managed services
- Improved productivity and flexibility by tailoring the number of users and the features available to individual employees
- Market leading Unified Communications technology bundled with a high level of service
- Highly scalable with efficiencies from hosting servers in one country while using that elsewhere
- Aastra’s Solidus eCare® Contact Centre and Unified Communications Suite to manage telecoms operations across the business
- Future-proof mobility solution