- Austria’s leading tour operator for non-European destinations
- Over 20 years of experience in the industry
- 40 team members support travel agencies worldwide
- CTI (Computer Telephony Integration)
- High quality and reliability
- Mobile-phone integration
- DECT solution
Jumbo GruppeJumbo Gruppe is Austria’s leading tour operator for non-European destinations. The team of approximately 40 employees supports travel agencies worldwide thanks to their detailed knowledge of holiday destinations, thus helping agencies offer sound advice to their own customers. Thanks to this effort, the staff at Jumbo Gruppe makes customers’ holidays a unique and positive experience.
As part of the move to a new office, it was decided that the company’s communication system should be modernised. One of the more important improvements it required was that simple configuration changes should be carried out by the administrator. In addition to being a high-quality system with proven reliability, the new system needed to be equipped with cordless DECT phones and include the ability to make telephone calls via PC applications. Jumbo Gruppe also wished to integrate its part-time workers’ mobile phones into the PBX system to improve communication whenever they worked from home.
"Service quality and continuity are of utmost importance to us. The high number of calls we receive on a daily basis frequently include urgent customer requests, therefore, a reliable and high quality communication system is essential."
- Aastra BusinessPhone® 250 with 55 extensions
- DECT handsets
- Aastra Mobile Extension
- Aastra BackStage CTI solution
- High quality and reliability of the system
- CTI – dialling calls from a PC and easy access to a wide range of PBX functions
- Full integration of home-office workers
- More efficient internal and external communication due to BackStage features
- Cordless telephony throughout the office