- Road transport companies
- Warehousing and logistics services
- Airports & Ports
Based on IP technology and respect of market standards, Aastra solutions meet the needs of transport and logistics professionals and enable them to remain competitive. These solutions adapt perfectly to the existing organisation and infrastructure, and enhance, among others, reception, information transmission, communications between the various players, mobility, productivity and profitability.
- Develop third level services to complete transport activity
- Increase reactivity and efficiency
- Reduce cost and optimize human resources
- Raise competitiveness
They have chosen Aastra
Vernetzung von 200 Firmen mit mehr als 3'000 Anschlüssen
Der EuroAirport bietet Büros und Verkaufsflächen für rund 200 Firmen an und stellt diesen die Telekommunikationsinfrastruktur mit Zugang zu den drei Netzen CH / DE / FR zur Verfügung.
Viking Line commenced its services in 1959. Today, Viking Line owns seven vessels, which sail between the Finnish mainland, Åland and Sweden as well as between Finland and the Baltic states.
- Integration in Security Disaster Recovery Plan
- People localization
- Information in real time
- Mobility / Fixed Mobile Convergence (FMC)
- Integration of existing business applications
- Collaborative Solutions and Unified Communications